We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valentin Star - tea & coffee facilities in room?

Which Ciutadella hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle-under-Lyme...
reviews: 1
Valentin Star - tea & coffee facilities in room?

can anyone please tell me if there are tea and coffee making facilities in the rooms

5 replies to this topic
manchester
reviews: 9
1. Re: Valentin Star - tea & coffee facilities in room?

hi stokie-steve2.

valentine star hotel, may i first say you have picked a lovely hotel in a prime possition in calan bosch.

there are facilities in the rooms for tea and coffee, but no provisions provided, you have to supply your own.

if you have booked this hotel you will not be dissapointed.

if you want to know more about the hotel ie rooms to ask for or resort in general please ask i will gladley help.

regards steve.

liverpool
reviews: 10
2. Re: Valentin Star - tea & coffee facilities in room?

Hi Steve.

We have just booked Valentin Star for 10nights Sep 2014 decided on a Junior Suite as only a small supplement don't normally bother but got a good deal with Thomsons do you know if they have a pool view & any on the top floor as we like a quiet location.

Any room tips would be great.

Kind Regards

Barbara.

stoke on trent
reviews: 28
3. Re: Valentin Star - tea & coffee facilities in room?

Hi we stayed here before it went adults only ( wish we could take our daughter as it's just superb) the junior suites are on the bottom floor and when we looked at them they have a garden but no view and most are on the road side, the regular rooms are a good size and we were very happy with it. Also with the regular rooms you can pay a supplement for a pool view and on the high floor, hope t.his helps ....

liverpool
reviews: 10
4. Re: Valentin Star - tea & coffee facilities in room?

Hi. We now have friends coming with us to Valentin Star in Sept so we have changed our fligh time & now have a standard room same as our friends so hope we get a room next to them & possibly a harbour view. Do you know hotels e.mail address?

Thanks.

Barbara.

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
reviews: 36
5. Re: Valentin Star - tea & coffee facilities in room?

There are some contact details on www.islas.co.uk/hotel_valentin_star.htm but I do not know how up to date they are

Reply to: Valentin Star - tea & coffee facilities in room?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ciutadella