We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For fun - who is on the island and when in 2013?

Which Minorca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
reviews: 36
For fun - who is on the island and when in 2013?

Hi guys, the forum is very flat at the moment so this is a "no point really" thread just to possibly prompt some posts from regulars.

The question is, "Who is organised enough to already know when they will be on the island in 2013?". Where are you all staying and why? It would also be nice to know if anyone is planning on returning to the island in 2013 having stayed for the first time last season because they had such a nice time.

Derby, United...
Destination Expert
for Derby
reviews: 45
1. Re: For fun - who is on the island and when in 2013?

We are visiting in July for the first time in 10 years whilst our daughter is away in France with school.

We're staying in Cala Blanca and as it's not our main holiday next summer have booked cheapo Ryanair flights and the cheapest self catering apartment we could find. Intend taking hand luggage only to keep costs down too.

Having had 14 years of family holidays it will be really nice for me and the wife to go away and laze on the beach or by the pool all day with a good book, then go for a nice meal each evening.

We had our first family holiday in Arenal d'en Castell when our daughter was 2 years old and really liked Menorca. We've been once since, about 10 years ago to Son Parc, but pretty much the rest of the time our holidays have been Fuerteventura or Majorca, so looking forward to seeing Menorca again.

Lancaster, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: For fun - who is on the island and when in 2013?

We are going the end of Sept 1st 2weeks in October to a villa in Binibeca looking forward to having our own pool & not fighting for sunloungers we are just wanting a relaxing time with family!

YORKSHIRE
3. Re: For fun - who is on the island and when in 2013?

4weeks in may 3 weeks in August 3weeks in September all year if I win lottery in meantime

Green parc villiage son parc own pad

Cheers

Rotherham, England
reviews: 8
4. Re: For fun - who is on the island and when in 2013?

March-April for 4 weeks, June-July for 6 weeks, all of September. Lucky us! At own apartment in Es Migjorn. Can't wait!

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
reviews: 36
5. Re: For fun - who is on the island and when in 2013?

Lucky you malagarba - I love Es Migorn and we always try and stop off for lunch in Ca Na pilar at least once during our trips to the island.

At the moment I have only one visit organised - one week in Santo Tomas between 21 & 28th June.

Warrington, Cheshire
reviews: 28
6. Re: For fun - who is on the island and when in 2013?

We are booked for 2nd September staying in Cuitadella. Got excellent flights from Monarch both timing and price. Booked a private apartment close to the harbour. Nine months tomorrow and counting ....

Cwmbran, United...
reviews: 11
7. Re: For fun - who is on the island and when in 2013?

July 6th for 2 weeks staying in a villa in sonbou

Sept 7th for 1 week don't know where yet but the flights are booked

York
reviews: 8
8. Re: For fun - who is on the island and when in 2013?

We are going in August for a couple of weeks. This year we are in Binibeca for a change.

South
reviews: 25
9. Re: For fun - who is on the island and when in 2013?

I'm getting in a sneaky week 15th February, staying in Es Castell and visiting a friend while just relaxing and hopefully seeing blue skies. I know it wont be hot but it's got to be better than here right now.

I shall be going again this year at least twice.....(smug smile)

Leeds, United...
reviews: 28
10. Re: For fun - who is on the island and when in 2013?

Hi Menoraregular,

we have just booked for the 4 year in a row! staying at the Roc oasis in calan forcat. kids voted to come back again.we love menorca and more importantly love the people here. they are so friendly from the staff in the hotel, ladies in asda to staff at restaurants in town. can't wait to watch the horse racing on sundays and snorkling in the coves. Menorca - August - counting the weeks.