We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mallorca for 8 days and 7 nights in December first week !

Which Palma de Mallorca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dessau, Germany
Mallorca for 8 days and 7 nights in December first week !

I am landing on mallorca on 28th nov and leaving on 5th December back to Germany. I would like to stay 3 days in Palma and rest 4 days in another town. I am an architect and beach lover. But i assume that it would not be a good time for beaches. I am interested in old antique buildings and historic ruins.

I saw every body is talking about soller. But anything other than that. I will use public transport only to go everywhere. I also like old huts and natural wild. Advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Soller, Spain
1. Re: Mallorca for 8 days and 7 nights in December first week !

I think you have planned your trip OK, other areas to consider are Alaro and Arta

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
reviews: 32
2. Re: Mallorca for 8 days and 7 nights in December first week !

I would take time to visit Belver Castle in Palma.

It has an unusual central open courtyard with stunning views over the City from the roof top.

Then if you are in Soller a trip to the nearby village of Fornalux is a must.

Lovely Church square and mountains streams, with some small Bars and Restaurants.

28SAC

Edited: 8:39 am, October 23, 2013
Devon, UK
reviews: 96
3. Re: Mallorca for 8 days and 7 nights in December first week !

In Palma, look for the narrow lanes between the Cathedral and the Railway stations. There are several good museums and galleries and much Modernist architecture - guided walking tours available.

Away from Palma, Inca and Manacor are served by train, but are mainly industrial.

Otherwise, Soller is a bit isolated - why not try Alcudia, a resort town in a large bay on the North coast?

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
reviews: 9
4. Re: Mallorca for 8 days and 7 nights in December first week !

Puerto Alcudia is completely dead in winter

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 9
5. Re: Mallorca for 8 days and 7 nights in December first week !

It also takes a lot longer to get to than Soller which,as a working town has a heartbeat all year round.

Alcudia town is lovely but done in less than a day.

6. Re: Mallorca for 8 days and 7 nights in December first week !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Palma de Mallorca