We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus 1 from airport to Palma city center

Which Palma de Mallorca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
USA
reviews: 23
Bus 1 from airport to Palma city center

I know the bus runs every 15 minutes but how long is the ride from the airport to town? How long does it take from town to the port? Is it the same line number 1? Thanks!

derby
reviews: 1
1. Re: Bus 1 from airport to Palma city center

At midday on a Sunday in May, it took 15 mins from the airport to the Placa d'Espanya, and about the same from there to the stop by the port. In normal traffic I would add 5 - 10 mins to both sectors. The bus does run through (it shows "Port" on the destination blind), though I was the only passenger on that occasion who didn't get off in the city centre. it's EUR 2.50 wherever you get off.

USA
reviews: 23
2. Re: Bus 1 from airport to Palma city center

perfect - very helpful!

reviews: 3
3. Re: Bus 1 from airport to Palma city center

Thanks. I had the same question. Very helpful

Edited: 3:40 am, April 23, 2013
reviews: 3
4. Re: Bus 1 from airport to Palma city center

Thanks. I haf the same question. Very helpful

5. Re: Bus 1 from airport to Palma city center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, April 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Palma de Mallorca