We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renew Wedding Vows

Which Palma de Mallorca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dunfermline, United...
reviews: 7
Renew Wedding Vows

Hi going on holiday to Palma with my wife and i am keen to renew our wedding vows when we are there . Can anyone give me a starting point on how to arrange this ? thanks Hamish

29 replies to this topic
Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
1. Re: Renew Wedding Vows

I've PMd you with an e-mail address you can try. The only reason I've not posted this directly is that my friend may not want her detials published

Dunfermline, United...
2. Re: Renew Wedding Vows

Thanks Peter I have emailed her

Derby, United...
3. Re: Renew Wedding Vows

could you message me too please, I am going on holiday to Alcudia in Sept with my husband and would love to renew our vows whilst we are there. Thanks

london
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
reviews: 133
4. Re: Renew Wedding Vows

I'd love to know more about this. Is the ceremony a religious one, and if so does the denomination matter? Or is it more like a a party with a wedding type theme?

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
5. Re: Renew Wedding Vows

I've sent a PM to you both

Derby, United...
6. Re: Renew Wedding Vows

I've emailed last week but have heard nothing back, do you have another way of contact

Sheffield, United...
7. Re: Renew Wedding Vows

Hi If you could eb so kind as to drop me an email with any info you have fior renewal of vows, that would be great tracey.butler@virginmedia.co.uk

Edited: 12:12 pm, September 22, 2011
London, United...
8. Re: Renew Wedding Vows

Please could you advise me on renewal of wedding vows in Alcudia?

Many Thanks, Chuckles

doncaster
reviews: 9
9. Re: Renew Wedding Vows

Hi, I wonder if you can help? My wife and I are also considering renewing our wedding vows in Majorca next year 2013. we will be staying in alcudia.Any information will be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks. Donny 07

London, England...
10. Re: Renew Wedding Vows

hi i have been trying to find info on places to re new wedding vows in palma but cant find anything not even prices if anyone could help i would really appreciate it thanks

Reply to: Renew Wedding Vows
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted