We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea view/front wedding venues in Majorca

Which Majorca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 3
Sea view/front wedding venues in Majorca

Hi could anyone recommend a seafront or seaview venue suitable for a wedding blessing and reception? We will be legally married in the UK before we travel out for the wedding in July2011, so ideally we would prefer to hold the ceremony and reception in the same place for around 40 guests. Our wedding party will be staying at various resorts on the island so we aren't looking for somewhere to accomodate our guests, just to hold the wedding. Saying that if anyone can recommend a villa or small apartment complex that sounds suitable and will allow a wedding I will probably be able to fill it for a day or two with family.

We are looking for somewhere we can dine outside overlooking the sea with nice views for photos etc, a pool would be an added bonus.

Preferably we would like somewhere exclusive to our party or at least with a terrace that is exclusive to us for the day/night.

If anyone can recommend anywhere we would be very grateful as most websites ive found only seem to cater for large parties with the reception held indoors.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be great, Gemma.

Also if anyone can recommend a wedding planner that lives in Majorca please let me know, thanks again.

Soller, Spain
1. Re: Sea view/front wedding venues in Majorca

http://www.mallorca-weddingplanners.com

this company was used by friends of ours in 2009

Hartlepool, United...
reviews: 5
2. Re: Sea view/front wedding venues in Majorca

Hi Brockys2011,

Cala Dor yacht club advertise wedding receptions, i think they charge 2500 euro's for 50 guests.

They have stunning views over the marina & it would be a fantastic place for a wedding reception.

I am in Cala Dor this weekend so i could find out exactly what they offer or you could e-mail them direct.

best regards

45 mac

Manchester, United...
3. Re: Sea view/front wedding venues in Majorca

Thanks 45mac, ive just had a look and you're right it is a lovely venue, the views look fantastic, it would be ideal.

Would you know if the wedding party would get exclusivity of the poolside terrace for the wedding and reception? Have you been to a wedding there? Sorry for all the questions. thanks again for taking the time to reply.

Hartlepool, United...
reviews: 5
4. Re: Sea view/front wedding venues in Majorca

Hi Brocks2011,

No i have not been to a wedding at the yacht club but i have been in for a meal & occasionally been in for a drink, i could call in at the weekend when i am there if you want me to or you could e-mail them & ask, i'm sure they will answer any question's you may have as they do advertise wedding receptions.

I would feel certain any wedding party would have exclusivity of certain area's, you would not be disappointed in having your wedding reception there as the view's are stunning.

best regards

45 mac

Lichfield, England
reviews: 6
5. Re: Sea view/front wedding venues in Majorca

Hi Gemma,

we were at Villa Italia in Port d'Andraxt in June and they were preparing for a wedding as we were leaving, looked spectacular. I'd say 40 would be a perfect number to have exclusive use of their restaurant. The views over the bay are fabulous as the hotel is on a hill overlooking the sea. Another place that springs to mind is Sa Pedrissa on the outskirts of Deia. This is a small family run hotel and you would certainly have exclusive use of the restaurant which is on a terrace with arguably the best views in Majorca.

Blackpool, United...
reviews: 60
6. Re: Sea view/front wedding venues in Majorca

Gemma, where are the majority of the guests staying on the island?

I can think of a couple of great venues, but it is no point if the guests are miles away from the venues.

I can e mail you some photos I took too if that would help.

warwickshire
reviews: 20
7. Re: Sea view/front wedding venues in Majorca

Hi, i also agree with sa pedrissa hotel near to deia its a beautiful location with stunning views.

Manchester, United...
8. Re: Sea view/front wedding venues in Majorca

Thankyou everyone for all your suggestions and advise, after looking at all the options we have decided on holding our wedding at The Yacht Club Cala D'or. We are hopefully popping over on Thursday to have a look around and confirm a date.

Thanks again, all your contributions have been very helpful,

Gemma and Dave

9. Re: Sea view/front wedding venues in Majorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 pm, April 01, 2011
Torrox, Spain
reviews: 47
10. Re: Sea view/front wedding venues in Majorca

Nice bit of self promotion there!

Get answers to your questions about Majorca