We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time in formentera

Which Formentera hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 17
First time in formentera

Ill be in ibiza for a week with a car, then going to formentera for a week. Not sure if i need the car in formentera? Can i get around with a scooter instead?

Also, ill be with my wife, we are early 40's and looking for a nice, Small hotel by the beach, preferably with a pool, budget $125-$175 US. Thank you.

Durham
reviews: 13
11. Re: First time in formentera

Taz, on a day trip I think you have two options - stay in and around the port, La Savina. There are some nice bars and restaurants, however I would take the local bus ( or a taxi) from the ferry to Es Pujols which in my opinion is livelier and has a fair selection of shops,bars and restaurants and a gorgeous promenade and beach. Enjoy your trip. Graham

Durham
12. Re: First time in formentera

Taz, on a day trip I think you have two options - stay in and around the port, La Savina. There are some nice bars and restaurants, however I would take the local bus ( or a taxi) from the ferry to Es Pujols which in my opinion is livelier and has a fair selection of shops,bars and restaurants and a gorgeous promenade and beach. Enjoy your trip. Graham

Durham
13. Re: First time in formentera

Sheffield, United...
14. Re: First time in formentera

Yes if your going over to formentera, hostal la savina is the place to stay for the day has bar restaurant on the back and a shallow lagoon for the little on the back, its very chilled and relaxing on the back

15. Re: First time in formentera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 21, 2014