We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nicest resort in Ibiza – never been and need help, please!

Which Ibiza hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bimingham
reviews: 67
Nicest resort in Ibiza – never been and need help, please!

I am planning a 7-day ‘girly’ holiday to Ibiza.

As I am in my 30s and not that keen on the 24/7 party lifestyle; I am looking for a beautiful resort that can reach the clubs, should I want to party, but has the benefit of a nice beach, town, cafes, bars, gardens, harbour, or even a bit of history etc.

Can anyone tell me where I should be looking, as I understand the island is rather beautiful and I have not been there before?

Thank you!

6 replies to this topic
west mids
reviews: 17
1. Re: Nicest resort in Ibiza – never been and need help, please!

Me and a group of twelve girls all late twenties went to hotel real in talamanca which is ten mins from ibiza town and airport.

We went to San Antonio one day to ocean beach club which was a fab day bt we all wanted to be able to chill in the day so we chose to stay in talamanca. We also had a great night out at pacha and ushauai and a couple of nights out in ibiza town which has a great atmosphere.

We were on the beach in talamanca which is only a small beach bt it has some lovely restaurants along there too I would go bk to talamanca tomorrow. It was a great holiday but not full on at all!!

Hope this helps

Bimingham
reviews: 67
2. Re: Nicest resort in Ibiza – never been and need help, please!

Where did you book your holiday or did you arrange it separately? Its looks a nice place. Do you know from experience how easily it is to travel from other resorts to the clubs?

Ibiza, Spain
reviews: 7
3. Re: Nicest resort in Ibiza – never been and need help, please!

Playa den Bossa is the best place to stay there is a bit of everything here. If you are looking for a great experience you should consider one of our boat parties. Check out www.ibiza-beatz.com

The parties are 5 star quality and a great way to see the islands.

Peshawar, Pakistan
4. Re: Nicest resort in Ibiza – never been and need help, please!

Dear lisa i am in my 30s but want to party all the time:)

Leeds, United...
5. Re: Nicest resort in Ibiza – never been and need help, please!

Hi Lisa,

In regards to your question about the ease of getting to clubs from the different resorts you are basically faced with the choice of basing yourself on one side of the island or right across the other...which means you will be close to about half the clubs each way, dependent on which side of Ibiza you choose.

If you were to book a hotel in Talamanca you would have Pacha on your doorstep and would be able to take a 15/20 minute taxi ride from IbizaTown Harbour to get to the likes of Space/Ushuaia further along the bay in Playa D’en Bossa.

If you were to book in either San Antonio or San Antonio Bay you would have easy access to some of the more commercial superclubs such as the newly reopened Gatecrasher and Es Paradis on the harbour side of that resort.

It really depends on how much clubbing you are wanting to do.

If as you are say you are looking for a more relaxed setting then Talamanca is a good choice because it has a good selection of hotels and is fairly spread out and was quiet during the daytime even at the height of season last year.

The beach itself is indeed quite small but caters specifically to a short stretch of hotels just next to it. In regards to nearby restaurants and bars you will need to take a 10 minute walk across the top of the harbour to reach IbizaTown Ferry Port and Eivissa town itself....here you will find many upmarket restaurants serving mainly seafood...but more importantly it is where you will find Ibiza’s old town and the historic fort of Dalt Vila and mixed in here in this traditional part of the island are many more excellent restaurants and local bars, which as linsil00 says have a very vibrant atmosphere at night when the fortress walls are all lit up.

Being so close to this local area as well as the Old Town means the accommodation in Talamanca and Ibizatown does tend to be more expensive than that in the stretch of beach leading up to nearby Playa D’en Bossa, however the benefits of the scenery here are worth the difference.

Please contact me if you need any more information on the other resorts

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 3
6. Re: Nicest resort in Ibiza – never been and need help, please!

Destino best for that!

Victoria Hotel close second!

Corso spa is good too

Reply to: Nicest resort in Ibiza – never been and need help, please!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted