We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto San Miguel

Which Ibiza hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, Scotland
reviews: 2
Puerto San Miguel

Hi folks

I'm travelling to the San Miguel Beach Club in early June with my husband and 2yr old. Resort booked as I hear its good for families and I wanted to be sure my daughter is well entertained. However, understand otherwise that its a really quite so was keen to check out some other areas of the island. Prefer to use public transport and just wondered if anyone had any top tips on what we could do/see? I've never been to Ibiza before so it's all new.

Any top tips on Puerto San Miguel would also be good. A couple of recent bad reviews about the hotel - and our first holiday to a family resort - are giving me concerns so anyone out there that can allay my fears that this could be a complete disaster would be appreciated!!!! :)

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
reviews: 89
1. Re: Puerto San Miguel

Puerto San Miguel is quite an isolated resort. You used to be able to take a boat ride to Portinatx and I think there is a land train that runs around that part of the island. The bus will take you to Ibiza town where you would be able to change buses for other resorts but it would be quite a long journey. Your best bet is car hire. You can see a few photos of San Miquel that I took in April here - flickr.com/photos/… but it will look a little busier in June.

Phil

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
reviews: 89
2. Re: Puerto San Miguel

Hi cazabell. I gave you a little bit of wrong info yesterday. On the bus timetable site - http://www.ibizabus.com/ there are 3 bus routes from Puerto San Miguel. No 22 to Sant Antoni, 25 to Ibiza town and 37 that goes to Santa Eulalia and EsCana.

Phil

Glasgow, Scotland
reviews: 2
3. Re: Puerto San Miguel

Thanks for that Phil. Gives me some ideas to look into. Much appreciated. Your photos are fantastic!

4. Re: Puerto San Miguel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 29, 2014