We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villasinibiza.com

Which Ibiza hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milan, Italy
Villasinibiza.com

Hi everybody,

I was looking for useful information about this website: villasinibiza.com.

Has anyone ever booked through them?

Thank you very much!

7 replies to this topic
Vienna, Austria
1. Re: Villasinibiza.com

Dear all,

I am also very interested in reviews regarding this website. We have already paid money in advance and I am a bit scared of advance fee scam.

Has anybody experience with villasinibiza.com?

Thank you in advance!

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Santa Eulalia del Rio
reviews: 52
2. Re: Villasinibiza.com

Its normal practice in Ibiza to pay a 50% deposit up front. I do not know of any villa rental that does not operate this system.

In Ibiza Villa Owners only have 4 months at best to rent out their villas. They cannot afford to loose a week due to timewasters booking a villa then not showing up. This is why they ask for such a large advance fee, to ensure that the booking is legitimate and not somebody time wasting.

There are scam artists on the Island who take advantage of this policy so be careful. I don not know of the particular company mentioned above but if you want to check out my blog I recommend other companies that I have checked out personally and know to be legit.blogspot.com/p/ibiza-villas.html

Also check the number of years the company is trading. If its established more than 3-5 years then its most likely safe. Most of the scam ones appear and disappear once they are rumbled after one or two seasons.

Danny

dannykayibiza.blogspot

Edited: 5:58 am, February 23, 2012
Bournemouth, United...
3. Re: Villasinibiza.com

Hi,

Just seen your blog question and wondered if you had a problems. I am just about to pay my deposit but thought I would google this website for scams. Did all go well?

Newcastle upon...
4. Re: Villasinibiza.com

We were on the point of booking with them but when I enquired about the exact location of the villa I was told that it was policy not to release this information until after the booking was confirmed. I have never come accross this issue with any other company and it has made me too suspicious to go ahead even though the villa looks lovely

London, United...
5. Re: Villasinibiza.com

It's a year on and I am looking at the same company.. .did everything go ok?

reviews: 3
6. Re: Villasinibiza.com

I am really sorry to say, but do not book with this company.

I booked with them once before in 2011 and they were absolutely great, but unfortunately this time around they were a nightmare. I wouldn't know where to start with all the problems we experienced and then we had an ordeal to get our money back.

In August 2013, we booked for our wedding at one of their recommended wedding villas, as per their wedding section, we dealt with a guy called Aaron. Initially he promised us the world and once he had our deposit he became rude and pushy with a less than friendly sales patter.

5 months into the booking the company decided to add an extra 1000 euro wedding supplement, even though we have numerous emails saying that this will be the most perfect wedding venue from the start. The company owner:Glenys Magdalena did her best to sort out the situation but as it has nearly ruined our wedding day we would never book with the company ever again. My friend also booked a villa next door and to date she has never had a reply from the company, when the refunds were sanctioned they actually took an additional payment! we have been left with a huge phone bill, lost out massively on the exchange rate and no wedding venue, very disappointed.

In all my years of traveling I have never experienced such incompetence and been left with such bad feeling and I have visited Ibiza 12 times now.

7. Re: Villasinibiza.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:54 am, March 09, 2014

Reply to: Villasinibiza.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted