We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

las salinas

Which Ibiza hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
midlands uk
las salinas

hi there i am travelling to ibiza end of july for 2 weeks las salinas with my whole family 12 of us we are aged 57 to 2 yrs so a real family holiday staying in a villa can anyone help me what is this this place like? best beach for families?i know there is a big gay seen which we have nothing against what so ever just not for familes will we be shocked? any way thanks for you help.

England
reviews: 15
1. Re: las salinas

For family's the best is Playa d' en Bossa. Lots of hotels near by and a water park. Have a read of http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
2. Re: las salinas

las salinas is a beach, a nature reserve and a lot of salt pans. there are some trendy beach bars and a few restaurants dotted about.

the beach itself is used by the rich, famous, the teeming immigrant masses from figueretes and everybody in between. you can hire sail boats and pedaloes there. the sand is soft and the sea has a gentle slope so is good for kids.

our gay friends tend to use es cavallet, round the corner from salinas beach, which is also an official nudist haven. i would think that you'll need a car to get about............

mm

3. Re: las salinas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:21 pm, September 03, 2009