We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rain

Which San Sebastian - Donostia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pretoria, South...
reviews: 39
Rain

We are due to visit SS mid July. I know that it rains a lot. Should I expect brief thunderstorms, or a day of constant rain? Just trying to figure out what to pack.

Thanks

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia
reviews: 254
1. Re: Rain

We can get both here but hot weather followed by a short, sharp thunderstorm is more likely.

Pretoria, South...
reviews: 39
2. Re: Rain

Thank you!

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid
reviews: 2,274
3. Re: Rain

Last night on the TV news they said this was the wettest spring in Spain in a hundred years.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Negril
reviews: 62
4. Re: Rain

I agree, we were there for a week at the end of May, we had one day the sun came out, the rest of our stay it rained, not constantly but a lot, we still had a great time and loved the food....

alberta
reviews: 76
5. Re: Rain

It is wet everywhere this year

We are flooding here like never before

just no wonderful old city to duck into and enjoy

;-(

los altos...
reviews: 4
6. Re: Rain

Hardly any rain this year in California but then that probably means lots of forest fires.

San Sebastian...
7. Re: Rain

It has hardly stopped raining in months. Be prepared.

8. Re: Rain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about San Sebastian...
More San Sebastian - Donostia Topics