We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Interest in sharing a taxi Biarritz to San Seb 23rd May 2013

Which San Sebastian - Donostia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Interest in sharing a taxi Biarritz to San Seb 23rd May 2013

Hi everyone,

My mum and her partner arrive into Biarritz Airport on Thursday 23rd May 2013 at 3pm and we are wondering if there might be anyone interested in sharing the cost of a taxi to San Sebastian?

I have a booking made (can accommodate 2 more people) for 3:30pm on Thursday 23rd May. The cost is 110 euros (£93) to be split between however many passengers there are. If you are a couple that's only £23 each and would save you from paying through the nose separately!

Please contact me urgently if you were interested.

Thanks so much,

Rosie

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia
reviews: 325
1. Re: Interest in sharing a taxi Biarritz to San Seb 23rd May 2013

There are a couple of taxi sharing services out there. One such example: http://www.gobicab.com

They may also meet people on the plane that are going to the same destination. San Sebastian is a very popular destination from Biarritz Airport.

2. Re: Interest in sharing a taxi Biarritz to San Seb 23rd May 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about San Sebastian...
More San Sebastian - Donostia Topics