We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ticket for Athletic Bilbao football

Which Bilbao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Diest, Belgium
Ticket for Athletic Bilbao football

Does anybody know where I can buy tickets for the Athletic Bilbao - Betis Sevilla game, which will be played on Sunday Aug 19th? Would it be possible to buy tickets at one of the fan shops or maybe at the stadium itself? Gracias!

Bilbao, Spain
reviews: 37
1. Re: Ticket for Athletic Bilbao football

Hi,

usually, tickets can be bought two days prior to match at the stadium, and in many BBK ATM's. Check Athletic website for addresses and timetables.

www.athletic-club.net/web/main.asp…

Edited: 9:27 am, August 10, 2012
Bilbao, Spain
Destination Expert
for Bilbao, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country, La Rioja
reviews: 2
2. Re: Ticket for Athletic Bilbao football

First game of the season and during the festivals in town...try to buy in advance!!

Diest, Belgium
3. Re: Ticket for Athletic Bilbao football

I arrive on Thursday 16th so I will definitely try to buy in advance! Thanks guys!

London, United...
reviews: 30
4. Re: Ticket for Athletic Bilbao football

Hi Gunter

Did you manage to get tickets? if so how easy was it

Hoping to get there for the Getafe game in October

Diest, Belgium
5. Re: Ticket for Athletic Bilbao football

I didn't get tickets but that was just because I didn't want to stand in line for 2 hours. I got to the stadium friday (so 2 days in advance, game was on sunday) at 1530hrs and there was already a queue. I joined them but then found out they were not opening the ticket office until 1730hrs... So it is possible to get tickets at the stadium itself. I also tried the BBK Multiservices ATM machines (they are usually inside the BBK Banks) but that didn't work out. I could buy tickets for ballet, theatre, cinema... but not for any football games. So best bet is to go to the stadium itself and ask at the fanshop when they are going to sell the tickets. Good luck!

Stockton-on-Tees...
reviews: 1
6. Re: Ticket for Athletic Bilbao football

I am going with my mate to Athletic Bilbao v Real Sociedad in February so if anyone on here knows where we can get 2 tickets [preferably in home fans end] for this match let me know on here. We'll pay 100 euros per ticket. Thanks. Gracias.

dublin
7. Re: Ticket for Athletic Bilbao football

Thanks for that post. Trying to plan a trip to Bilbao to go see a game. I would be prepared to que for a hours if i could get a ticket. ideally would like to have the tickets bought before i arrived. i will investigate further.

Stockton-on-Tees...
reviews: 1
8. Re: Ticket for Athletic Bilbao football

me and my mate are not getting to bilbao til the saturday afternoon so won't be able to queue as the tickets go on general sale 2 days before kick off. looked on a few websites for tickets but there asking lots of money, and bilbao own website is quite hard to navigate around. can't find anywhere on there to buy tickets. keep me informed of your investigation and l'll do the same.cheers.

London, United...
reviews: 12
9. Re: Ticket for Athletic Bilbao football

Quick football related question - have always wanted to visit San Memes but my trip coincidentally coincides with the Barca home game. Is there any chance of me getting tickets or should I forget it ?

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Cavtat, Dubrovnik, Kotor
10. Re: Ticket for Athletic Bilbao football

same question here - is there any way to buy tickets online some reasonable time before the match, or just queue at the stadium 2 days before??