We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help planning my vacation.....

Which Zaragoza hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
reviews: 29
Need help planning my vacation.....

I am planning a trip to Zaragoza this summer for the Expo. I would like some advice on what do do after Zaragoza. I will have approximately one more week of vacation to spend.

I have had the opportunity to visit Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla and their surrounding areas during pervious trips to Spain. I would like to spend some time in Northern Spain but need help in trying to decide where to go and how to travel(train, car rental, bus)?

I would to do some day hikes, visit a museum or two, and drink some wine along the way.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 16
1. Re: Need help planning my vacation.....

You'll only be a short train ride away from Pamplona, where you can pick up a car and spend a couple of days in the Rioja and then head up along the coast to Bilbao and San Sebastian-Donostia. Summer will be busy so you'll need to make hotel reservations as soon as you can.

I'd advise you to take a look at Maribel's Guides to the País Vasco and the Rioja for a little more information on these areas.

Atlanta
reviews: 29
2. Re: Need help planning my vacation.....

Thanks!

Madrid, Spain
reviews: 1
3. Re: Need help planning my vacation.....

Read my report "Slow drive Madrid-Soria-Zaragoza" posted on Jan 29th

4. Re: Need help planning my vacation.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, September 18, 2009