We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

T1 Tram from Prado San Sebastian

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 10
T1 Tram from Prado San Sebastian

We will be arriving in Seville by bus from Ronda at approximately 8:00 PM on a Saturday evening (Oct 18th). We'd like to catch the T1 tram to Plaza Nueva which is about a 2 minute walk from the apartment we've rented.

I'm assunming the T1 tram will still be running at that time - is that correct? Also, will it be easy to find the T1 tram stop (I'm hoping it will be fairly obvious)? Do we buy the ticket from a machine or on the tram?

West Yorkshire
reviews: 8
1. Re: T1 Tram from Prado San Sebastian

I would presume that the bus from Ronda will terminate inside the bus station, at the Prado, so all you need to do is exit the bus station, under the archway, at the side and the tram track is almost directly in front of you. There are machines to buy your ticket right by the tram platforms. As you face the tram (i.e. with the bus station behind you), you need the tram that is heading to your right!

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
reviews: 23
2. Re: T1 Tram from Prado San Sebastian

trams T1 line run from 6am to midnight approximately every 5 minutes.

Winnipeg, Canada
3. Re: T1 Tram from Prado San Sebastian

Great info - thank you very much!

Sorry, I forgot one question.

Do the ticket machines accept cash and credit card? I know sometimes there are issues with North American credit cards. Our Canadian cards do have the "chip technology", so I think they should be OK. As a backup, I'm hoping we can use cash to purchase the tickets .

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
reviews: 213
4. Re: T1 Tram from Prado San Sebastian

Single is €1.40 and they can accept notes.

Winnipeg, Canada
5. Re: T1 Tram from Prado San Sebastian

Thank you!

6. Re: T1 Tram from Prado San Sebastian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 12, 2015