We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paul mcgrath private tours of Andalucia -- feedback?

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
reviews: 3
paul mcgrath private tours of Andalucia -- feedback?

is anyone familiar with a private tour guide Paul McGrath based in Sevilla? he was recommended here a few months ago and is mentioned in Rick Steves' guide. has a blog and a website--www.theotherspain.galeon.com. Any information would be much appreciated -- thanks!

peggy

sf, ca

Thousand Oaks, CA
reviews: 15
1. Re: paul mcgrath private tours of Andalucia -- feedback?

My wife and I used Paul McGrath two weeks ago during our vacation in Spain. We visited Ronda and several other white mountain towns. Paul is very knowledgeable and is open to covering the day at your pace and interest.

Paul is now an authorized taxi driver who still takes people on day trips. The cost was 95 euro per person. However, it would have been less if others would have joined us. He picked us up at our hotel in central Seville at 9am and we returned around 6-7pm. Largely due to Paul it was a wonderful day.

Edited: 7:32 pm, March 29, 2013
San Francisco...
reviews: 3
2. Re: paul mcgrath private tours of Andalucia -- feedback?

thanks for this information!

how did you contact him? i've emailed the address given on his website but no response. we are definitely interested in this type of excursion -- if we can ever get ahold of him...

peggy

san francisco

Thousand Oaks, CA
reviews: 15
3. Re: paul mcgrath private tours of Andalucia -- feedback?

This is the email address he was using:

the-other-spain@hotmail.com

At first, I had to send him a couple emails, but once we connected he was very good about getting back to me quickly. Tell him Tom and Anna from California say hello. Maybe that will jog his memory and he will be more responsive?

4. Re: paul mcgrath private tours of Andalucia -- feedback?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 31, 2014