We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in the morning (after lisbon overnight bus)

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
What to do in the morning (after lisbon overnight bus)

I am taking the ALSA overnight bus from Lisbon to Seville. The bus arrives to Seville at 6am!

What's there to do in the morning when everything is closed?

Anyone took this bus before and can you share what you guys did when you arrive to seville 6am in the morning?

thanks!

berkshire, england
reviews: 16
1. Re: What to do in the morning (after lisbon overnight bus)

Seville is a place to just potter around and soak up the atmosphere.

Santa Cruz and Maria Luisa Park are beautiful in the mornings, and especially so when they're not full of tourists.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid
reviews: 2,416
2. Re: What to do in the morning (after lisbon overnight bus)

Ambrose:

You could wait at a cafeteria and have breakfast.

Suffolk
reviews: 21
3. Re: What to do in the morning (after lisbon overnight bus)

What time of year are you travelling? I only ask because you might be lucky enough to be there for sunrise or very close to.

If I am in any city and up at that sort of time I find a good view point and take loads of photos before the streets get full of tourists and the light is good.

4. Re: What to do in the morning (after lisbon overnight bus)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 13, 2014