We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train from Sevelle to Malaga

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
tipperary
reviews: 11
train from Sevelle to Malaga

Hi , will be travelling from Seville to Malaga in mid July. What station should I look for, Benny Malaga you helped me last year! Id appreciate your help again. We are staying in Hotel becquer Seville. Thanks

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia
reviews: 2,492
1. Re: train from Sevelle to Malaga

nerjagirl:

The train station in Seville is Seville Santa Justa. There is no other station there. The slow train takes about 3 hours and costs only 20 euros. It will bring you to the Maria Zambrano Station in Malaga.

Across the street from Hotel Becquer is the Restaurante El Cairo, at Calle Reyes Católicos, 13 . This is a very good restaurant.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 4
2. Re: train from Sevelle to Malaga

Whenever I've been on the Málaga - Sevilla route the vast majority of people get on/off at San Bernado not Santa Justa because it's much more convenient. No difference in the fare sadly, as the two stations aren't that far apart.

tipperary
reviews: 11
3. Re: train from Sevelle to Malaga

Thank you all for your information,much appreciated

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
reviews: 204
4. Re: train from Sevelle to Malaga

I always use San Bernardo station in Seville for ease of using the air conditioned tram for arrival into Plaza Nueva. Think all the slow trains stop here.

But from Hotel Becquer to Malaga in July I personally would walk to Plaza de Armas bus terminal to take the bus (hopefully a Supra Economy one). This takes 3 hours or less and I think about same cost. See www.alsa.es

But train is OK as well.

5. Re: train from Sevelle to Malaga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 11, 2014