We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to hotel Becquer

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
tipperary
reviews: 11
airport to hotel Becquer

Hi , have just booked above hotel, does anyone know if it is a good choice also what should I expect to pay for taxi to hotel. We intend to get bus to Malaga next day, are we near bus station? Would appreciate any information you could give me,thanks

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid
reviews: 2,311
1. Re: airport to hotel Becquer

nerjagirl:

The train station is 6.3 km from the Hotel Becquer. My guess is that the taxi will cost less than 10 euros.

The bus station is the Estación de Autobuses Plaza de Armas, at

Puente Cristo de la Expiración. This is not far from the Hotel Becquer. You can take the Damas bus to Malaga.

Utrecht, The...
reviews: 63
2. Re: airport to hotel Becquer

Taxi from airport to hotel is 20-25 euro.

tipperary
3. Re: airport to hotel Becquer

Thanks BennyMalaga,do you know if it is 4hours on bus? Would we be better taking train and should I book beforehand?

Thanks again

tipperary
4. Re: airport to hotel Becquer

Thank you Dutchfemale

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
reviews: 192
5. Re: airport to hotel Becquer

You ask for airport to Hotel Becquer. If you use the airport bus service then the final stop is next to Plaza des Armas bus station. Look at How to get from airport to city centre >>>>right hand column.

The distance from where the airport bus stops finally and the Hotel Becquer is not that great. I always use Google maps for directions. This shows 3 alternative walking routes :

http://goo.gl/maps/SSmeB

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
reviews: 192
6. Re: airport to hotel Becquer

As you are on the western side of the old city whereas the trains are on the eastern side you could use the bus from Plaza de Armas to Malaga. You have a selection so look at www.alsa.es for times etc. Most comfortable would be by SUPRA Economy but they do not run frequently. You could buy tickets as soon as you arrive at Seville or online.

Cardiff, Wales
reviews: 50
7. Re: airport to hotel Becquer

To second Cadiz lover's suggestion; we caught the bus to the terminus and there were several taxis waiting at the bus stop. From there we took a taxi to the Hotel Becquer. The taxi cost a few euros, I can't remeber how much exactly but it was less than 10 euro. We had intended to take a taxi from the airport, but passed the waiting bus before we found a taxi. With the cost of the bus it wasn't hugely cheaper, but very easy. If you are more than 2 it may be cheaper to take a taxi the whole way. Returning to the airport, there is a taxi rank directly opposite the hotel.

8. Re: airport to hotel Becquer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 13, 2014