We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Alma Sevilla

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cardiff south wales
Hotel Alma Sevilla

I have booked for 5 nights at this hotel in June but having just checked Google Earth it seems a long way from the Palace etc. My husband and I both enjoy walking but don't want to have to ake taxi every time we go out. Is it walkable to river etc?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
reviews: 223
1. Re: Hotel Alma Sevilla

The old city area is actually compact and you could walk from the hotel to the Cathedral area and Real Alcázar in about 15 minutes - that is if you do not get lost or are tempted to take a tapas or two. The river is another 10 minutes.

cardiff south wales
2. Re: Hotel Alma Sevilla

Hi Cadiz lover, thanks for the reply, I'm sure we will enjoy the walk and exploring. Will we find plenty of tapas bars and restaurants around the hotel if we don't fancy the walk in the evening after a busy day?

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
reviews: 24
3. Re: Hotel Alma Sevilla

yes, you will, and sometimes they will be the very same bars as for breakfast (see the other thread)! Some bars are open all day, from early in the morning serving breakfast, then for tapas, then for lunch, then for coffee, then for dinner and then for drinks...

Around Plaza Cristo de Burgos or in Metropol Parasol area is a nice place to stop on your way back home for a beer and a tapa.

4. Re: Hotel Alma Sevilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 30, 2014