We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Central hotel at a reasonable price

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
150 posts
2 reviews
Good Central hotel at a reasonable price

What would recommend for a good central location walking to everything with a reasonable price and good quality?

South Australia
Level Contributor
24,979 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Good Central hotel at a reasonable price

Seville is a walking town www.andalucia.com/cities/sevilla.htm

Accommodation www.venere.com

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
43,915 posts
2,887 reviews
2. Re: Good Central hotel at a reasonable price

I have enjoyed the Hotel Becquer downtown.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
14,544 posts
228 reviews
3. Re: Good Central hotel at a reasonable price

Seville old part known as "Casco antiguo" is walkable and buses scarce. Have you yet looked at the map tool on Trip Advisor ? Along with the budget etc tools they are very useful. Zoom into the area surrounding the cathedral. Many hotels and many reviews. I have stayed in several hotels each with own ambience and cost. Last but one in the Adriano which I liked especially as the cost was reasonable when I booked. That is behind the bullring and in quite a nice part of the old town called Barrio Arenal. Another time in the Altimar which is great for its very central location just within a few paces of the cathedral square and although rooms small I found it neat. Another time in the hotel Alcantara which again is near the cathedral on a traffic free street and whilst rooms are small I found it perfect for that stay. I could go on but there are many places to sleep in the old quarter !

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
98 posts
55 reviews
4. Re: Good Central hotel at a reasonable price

Three years ago we stayed at the hotel Amadeus and really enjoyed it. It is a charming small, family-run hotel which is within easy walking distance to the Cathedral and the Alcazar, for example. The manager speaks English and gave us several good recommendations on tapas bars and flamenco. We are going back later this month and will stay there again. Hope this is helpful and that the hotel is as good as we remember!

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
3,597 posts
24 reviews
5. Re: Good Central hotel at a reasonable price

even if you are not going to hotel amadeus, it's always nice to check out the rooftop bar for the views of the Cathedral

Hermosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Andalucia
Level Contributor
2,665 posts
25 reviews
6. Re: Good Central hotel at a reasonable price

My favorite hotel in Sevilla, for both the location and the incredible staff, is the Hotel Alminar. It's small so you don't have the sterile business hotel feel and the staff will go out of their way to help you and make you feel at home.

7. Re: Good Central hotel at a reasonable price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 08, 2014