We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seville accomodation

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangor, United...
reviews: 1
seville accomodation

we are 3 people looking for self catering accommodation in Seville. from 8th Feb We will arrive by train from Malaga and hire a car for a short period of time to travel out to Jerez,Cadiz and Gib. We are looking for somewhere which is reasonable..around 250£ -£300 a week which is not too hectic but not isolated either and preferably has an outside area as well (a pool would be great). Somewhere to come back too after a day of site seeing would be brilliant, chill out with a glass of wine outside in sun (?)Can anyone suggest anywhere...Thanks

Utrecht, The...
reviews: 63
1. Re: seville accomodation

We booked through sevilla5.com several times and were pleased with the apartments. I think they might not have anything in your budget though since this is pretty low.

I don't think you need a pool in February since the average during the day would be 17 degrees.

Have you checked the apartments here on TA?

South Australia
reviews: 12
2. Re: seville accomodation

Check www.vrbo.com www.venere.com www.ownersdirect.co.uk

Car rental www.auto-europe.co.uk

Route planner www.viamichelin.com

Location of the White Villages of Andalucia www.andalucia.com/villages/home.htm

www.spain.info

Bangor, United...
3. Re: seville accomodation

Still not found anything in Seville. Everywhere looks really flash, we really wanted somewhere that felt like it was in Seville and not in any European city..Trouble is we are on a budget of around 50£ a night. There are 3 of us. We dont mind being out of the town either but close to public transport. Anyone got any suggestions? Many thanks.

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
reviews: 22
4. Re: seville accomodation

you may have some luck in San Juan de Aznalfarache or Mairena del Aljarafe, both in the outskirts of Seville, well connected by metro to the city center. Or in Dos Hermanas, also in the outskirts and well connected by bus or train.

Inside Seville, the neighborhood of Triana or in the center may have some houses/apartments with a village feeling.

www.airbnb.com is a good place to start looking.

I'm sorry to bring the news, but Seville is an European city, and short-rent apartments are usually IKEA-like regular building apartment.

An outside pool is not an option in February. Even the ppl that have a pool, they don't prepare it to be used till April/May.

I think you are asking for too much with not enough money to pay for it.

Edited: 7:56 am, January 24, 2013
Lagos, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lagos
reviews: 36
5. Re: seville accomodation

I can't help you with self-catering in Seville but I can recommend the following hotel:

Hotel Leflet Castilleja

C/Real, 106

41950 Castilleja de la Cuesta (Sevilla)

Tel: 954169191-661792373 / Fax: 954169148

castilleja@leflethoteles.es

http://www.leflethoteles.es

This hotel has secure parking....The car park entrance is interesting!

The rooms are very clean but the wifi is patchy. The Hotel cafe is not that inspiring, but there are at least 2 other cafes within 100m of the hotel which are fine for desayuno and tapas. There are not many restaurants in the area but the are buses every 15 to 30 minutes (spaced longer apart at night), which run into Seville Plaza das Armas Bus Station. The buses only take about 15 minutes into town.

This Hotel is situated close to IKEA Sevilla in the small suburb town of Castilleja la Cuesta on the A49 to to Huelva and the Algarve.

Some of their double rooms are very big and their prices at present are very competitive. You could email them to see if they could quote for putting an extra bed in a room.

Castilleja la Cuesta feels like a village still even though one is essentially in a suburb of Seville.

Bangor, United...
6. Re: seville accomodation

we'd given up on the pool a while ago! thanks for the reply.

Yes shame about Ikea type interiors, it all feels so homogenised, still I guess we'll be out quite a bit.

Bangor, United...
7. Re: seville accomodation

Thanks for your reply.

8. Re: seville accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 26, 2014