We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airbnb..Apartment Rental

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
alberta
reviews: 26
Airbnb..Apartment Rental

Has anyone had experience with this group to rent an apartment from. The website is quite nice and their units appear quite nice and well located to the center of Seville. I have had experience with several other companies but not this one? Would appreciate anyones feedback about Airbnb

Thank you

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
reviews: 23
1. Re: Airbnb..Apartment Rental

I've rented with airbnb in NYC and Tokyo. Most of the apartments are owned by private owners, not companies, so just check for the ones that have many and good reviews. Airbnb is just the intermediary. Nevertheless, we were very pleased both times we rented the apartments (both had good reviews and owners were very reachable)

as for a specific apartment in Seville, we can help if you name the street of the area, location wise, but nothing more.

alberta
2. Re: Airbnb..Apartment Rental

Thank you...we just booked a unit through Airbnb. Bookming went very smooth no hitches

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
3. Re: Airbnb..Apartment Rental

We stayed in an amazing apartment in Seville, in October.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/476418

We loved this apartment, and everything to do with our stay, the booking process was perfect but as myscreen says airbnb are an intermediary so you should check reviews, cancellation policy, etc - I'm sure you did !

Scotland
reviews: 30
4. Re: Airbnb..Apartment Rental

How does payment work? Do Airbnb take the full fee off your card immediately on booking?

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
5. Re: Airbnb..Apartment Rental

You can read all their T&C's here - https:/…92

They do charge as soon as your booking is confirmed but at least if their is a problem, it would be easier to deal with them than a private individual. Also worth checking the Cancellation and Deposit Policys for each property, before booking.

I rather liked that in addition to the "hosts" contact details, you also have airbnb contact details - again, this could be really useful if there is a problem when you arrive at a property.

Scotland
reviews: 30
6. Re: Airbnb..Apartment Rental

Thanks heid - I'll check it out.

7. Re: Airbnb..Apartment Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 22, 2014