We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September 2013

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Uk
September 2013

Hi can anyone give me some advice please. Thinking of booking a flight to Seville for seven nights. My partner and I want to stay in Seville for either three or four nights then would like to spend the last three/four nights along the coast but not sure where. We have been looking at Cadiz but would like some advice please. Thanks

Uk
11. Re: September 2013

I think I'm going to keep it simple and stay in Seville for four night and Cadiz for three nights as bases and look into doing day trips from both

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
reviews: 25
12. Re: September 2013

I think that's a good idea - either that or increase the duration of your trip!

There really is so much history/ culture you can see in this area but there's no point spending all your time travelling with no time to enjoy anything.

You could probably fill 4 days in Seville quite easily without any day trips but any of the places mentioned previously would be well worth a visit.

Uk
13. Re: September 2013

Thanks for your suggestions. I'm going to decide on just staying in seville then going onto Cadiz. Going to look into day trips now.

berkshire, england
reviews: 15
14. Re: September 2013

I wouldn't look too far into day trips from Seville - there is more than enough there to keep you occupied for 3-4 nights.

Cordoba is the easiest day trip, about 40 minutes by AVE train. There is also Italica, a Roman settlement, about 30 minutes outside of Seville by service bus and is a good way to spend an afternoon. You could also consider breaking your train journey to Cadiz and stop off in Jerez, which is worth a wander around. Not sure if there is a left luggage at the train station, but someone will probably come along and advise.

London, England
reviews: 64
15. Re: September 2013

In such a short time I wouldn't waste my time in going to Marbella. I have been going to Seville very frequently for over 40 years and always find something new. I think I would spend 3 or 4 nights in Seville. From there you can easily visit, if you have time, Cordoba or maybe Carmona.

I would then spend the rest of the time in Jerez or Cadiz. You can then visit El Puerto de Santa Maria, famed for its excellent tapas bars and possibly Sanlucar de barrameda where Columbus sailed from to discover the new world. From Sanlucar it is also easy to visit Coto Donana, the largest National Park in Europe. You would neeed to pre book a visit as the amount of visitors is limited.

16. Re: September 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, January 06, 2014