We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seville-Lisbon by bus

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mission Viejo...
reviews: 20
Seville-Lisbon by bus

I know that this is something that can be done, and I'm considering opting for the overnight bus.

However, I was curious if anyone knew about the buses themselves that they use on this route.

Are there restrooms on board?

I'm sure they make stops, but I know it's kind of a long trip, so was just wondering if they had WCs on board.

Thanks.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 19
11. Re: Seville-Lisbon by bus

"kidnap & rape in the bus"

There has never to my knowledge been any such incident on a bus in Portugal or Spain. This is not India!

Debrecen, Hungary
reviews: 2
12. Re: Seville-Lisbon by bus

First of all, sorry if anyone misunderstands what I said. No offense intended! I did not say "kidnap and rape" "in Portugal or Spain", it's just an overall phenomenon happening here and there. Since I'm not from the region, I have no idea what's going on there, that's why I asked this question if it is safe or not to travel by overnight bus.

Anyway, thank you barlaventoexpert for the reassured experience :)

13. Re: Seville-Lisbon by bus

I took the bus from Lisbon to Seville in April 2013. The bus is pretty new but no toilet and just a little reclining so it is not very comfortable. It stops at around 2.5 hours after departing from Lisbon for a break. It arrives one hour earlier than scheduled arriving time.

Lagos, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lagos
reviews: 36
14. Re: Seville-Lisbon by bus

Please confirm that this was the alsa.es bus?

" It arrives one hour earlier than scheduled arriving time."... This is because time in Portugal is on GMT, one hour behind Spain which is on CET(Central European Time)

15. Re: Seville-Lisbon by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 05, 2014