We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ryanair

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
gloucestershire
reviews: 6
ryanair

Is Ryanair flying to Seville ?,all my searches for spring next year to Seville and Jerez are coming up blank

thanks

Leeds, West...
reviews: 82
21. Re: ryanair

we are coming over to seville in 2 weeks .... love ryanair cheap as chips ... we could not get any direct flights from where we live to seville ... but we got return flights from Leeds for £50 each to malaga and then getting the train to seville which will be nice xx

yorkshire
reviews: 101
22. Re: ryanair

Thats quiite good, how much is it going to cost to get from Malaga and back though ... and i wonder how long you could be waiting for trains to take you to Seville.

yorkshire
reviews: 101
23. Re: ryanair

just checked leeds to malaga but it is £198 for our dates so may aswel stick with gatwick £102 also not messing about at other end, will land in seville. Its quicker and cheaper this way.

Crewe, United...
reviews: 27
24. Re: ryanair

I wrote to ask if the deletion of LPL to SVA was permanent. Their reply? "we are constantly looking to expand our routes..." But no reply to my question.

Edited: 11:36 am, February 08, 2013
25. Re: ryanair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 10, 2014