We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ryanair

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
gloucestershire
reviews: 4
ryanair

Is Ryanair flying to Seville ?,all my searches for spring next year to Seville and Jerez are coming up blank

thanks

Vinuela, Spain
reviews: 36
1. Re: ryanair

There was a recent previous thread on this subject.

The resulting opinion was that Ryanair seem to be withdrawing from Seville.

Edited: 7:13 am, October 28, 2011
London, United...
reviews: 191
2. Re: ryanair

That is incorrect.

Ryanair have been expanding the routes using Seville as their base at the expense of Jerez. Sometimes the times for next year are not yet actually published on the Ryanair web site until maybe December or January. It just depends on the route and if they have to deliberate on any changes. As I do not tend to make bookings until about a month ahead I am not certain when Spring/Summer times are available on Ryanair web site for routes to Seville. They have fares available up until March 2012 now.

gloucestershire
3. Re: ryanair

Many thanks for your help

we are looking to go end of march beginning of april

we have found very good flights with a competitor

gloucestershire
4. Re: ryanair

why are the flights on Trip advisor so so very expensive ?

Sevilla
5. Re: ryanair

Ryanair always stop their Liverpool / Seville flights end Oct to begining of March. They usually fly Mondays and Fridays.

At first they flew this route throughout the winter and it was popular. I have heard however that Mr O'Leary in his wisdom weighed up the profits against possible claims the airline would receive if flights were delayed and / or cancelled due to inclement weather at John Lennon airport.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 5
6. Re: ryanair

As stated by cadiz lover , flight`s to seville generally come out around the new year and having seen how popular they are from liverpool when i go , and , having seen the queues at seville airport for other ryanair flights, i dont think they will be stopping .

Manchester, United...
reviews: 5
7. Re: ryanair

Having just looked at ryanirs routes for next year it seems the bad news is that liverpool has been dropped from the seville hub !!! I for one cannot believe this as it was so popular as i have stated before .

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
reviews: 24
8. Re: ryanair

scooby8582: the ability of ryanair to keep prices low is that they expect receiving airports to pay them a per passenger fee for all passengers arriving. Due to the financial crisis in Spain obviously cities are no longer in a position to fund Ryanair, obviously Mr O'Leary has no loyality to those cities so no flights. We have just seen all ryanair routes to Ibiza this winter throughout europe dropped due to the failure of the Spainish government to continue to pay landing fees per passsengers.

You had the position two years ago when they pulled out of manchester due to airport fees. this company is ruthless, if you charge too much or wont pay the fees requested no Ryanair flights. has nothing to do with what the fare paying passenger wants, you are just one of many contributors to the Ryanair coffers.

London, United...
reviews: 191
9. Re: ryanair

Ian:

actually at Seville Ryanair decided to make it a main base in Spain and now has many flights operating within Spain and without and here is a current list of places they fly to from Seville: So I do not think that your reasoning is quite correct as far as Seville is concerned.. Certainly Ryanair has a ruthless busy model which has worked as it is the largest and most profitable airline serving Europe's airports.

Here is a list of their current destinations to and from Seville:

Alicante, Barcelona El Prat, Bari, Bologna, Bordeaux, Brussels Charleroi, Cagliari, Dublin, Düsseldorf Weeze, Eindhoven, Gran Canaria, Ibiza, Lanzarote, London Gatwick, London Stansted,

Malta, Marrakesh, Marseille MP2, Milan Bergamo, Palermo, Palma,

Paris Beauvais, Pisa, Rome Ciampino, Santander, Santiago Di Comp., Tenerife Sth, Valencia Venice M.Polo, Venice Treviso, Zaragoza

Manchester, United...
reviews: 12
10. Re: ryanair

So no one really knows whether Ryanair will be flyng Liverpool to Seville next year?

It is not on the places you can fly to from Liverpool and whilst agreeing that sales don't start usually until January or Feb I have never seen Seville fall off the route map before

Problem is you can't write/e-mail Ryanair to ask them!!!!