We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Priego de Cordoba to Granada

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
From Priego de Cordoba to Granada

Hi all,

will be staying in Priego del Cordoba in summer and would like to go to Granada- maybe an overnight stay.

I have no problem driving but believe that parking is a bit of a nightmare.

Don't mind going by train but am unsure of route to take from Priego. Would I have to go via Malaga?

Would want to stay near centre( Tapas bars etc) or in the old part of town and go by taxi or bus to Alhambra. Wouldn't mind parking outside city and taking taxi in.

Any tips that you could give me + what it might cost me. There are 2 adults and 1 15 year old so we would want a triple room( not too pricey!)

Thanks

Viola

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid
reviews: 2,299
1. Re: From Priego de Cordoba to Granada

viola:

There are buses between Priego and Granada:

www.turismodepriego.com/horario_autobuses.pdf

Read Buying Alhambra Tickets Online.

Oswestry, United...
reviews: 3
2. Re: From Priego de Cordoba to Granada

There is no train station in Priego.

http://www.alsa.es/en is your bus company from bus station to bus station.

Outside the bus station in Granada to the Cathedral by 3 or 33 city bus. Vicinity of the Cathedral is where I stay and accesses all you will want to do or see in less than a two day visit. Eateries of all sorts of description are easily found.

Sorry, I have never needed more than a double room - try the likes of

www. booking.com and input your requirement for three.

I was last in Priego for three nights in October, if anything else.

3. Re: From Priego de Cordoba to Granada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, January 06, 2014