We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business travel to Granada - where to keep a customer event

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tampere, Finland
Business travel to Granada - where to keep a customer event

Hello all,

I'm traveling to Granada for a business trip. There I'd want to keep a customer event for approximately 30 people, but I'm having problems in finding a suitable place for it. Therefore I'm requesting help from the brightest minds I could think of :)

This really shouldn't be a formal event, so I'd like to find a cozy, relaxed place where we could enjoy some tapas, and of course something on the lines of sangria and beer.

What turns out to be the hardest criteria to fill, is that my customers as well as I are coming from cold and rainy Finland and nobody wants to spend any more time inside than necessary. So the seating really should be outside.

The conference takes place in Parque de las Ciencias, I myself and probably my guests also somewhere near the Catedral de Granada and Museo de la Capilla Real, so I'm hoping to find a place within a kilometer or so from these.

In a nutshell:

-cozy and relaxed bar/restaurant (tapas, sangria, beer)

-outside seating for a large group (approximately 30 people)

-Within a kilometer or so from Catedral de Granada and Museo de la Capilla Real

Edited: 8:06 am, August 24, 2012
1. Re: Business travel to Granada - where to keep a customer event

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, August 26, 2013