We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Granada City Pass

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Netherlands
Granada City Pass

I am planning to buy Granada City Pass in order to gurantee intery to Alhambra. However, I have the following queries, can any body help:

1- We have two kids (5 and 3.5 years old), do they also need their own passess or they can be with us (free)?

2- If I buy the city pass, does this usually gurantee Alhambra entry?

Granada, Spain
reviews: 213
1. Re: Granada City Pass

Try in www.turgranada.es/bono-turistico

or www.granadatur.com/minisites/bono-turistico

Metro DC
reviews: 3
2. Re: Granada City Pass

Unfortunately, I have tried the suggested webpages and cannot purchase the City Pass online in advance. The first website provides a link that does not work - looks like some hacker or someone put in a re-direct link. The second website is only in Spanish.

However, it is unclear, how with advance tickets how or when the visit to the Alhambra will be scheduled - which would be a risk to purchase. Good concept for City pass - but not good information.

New York
3. Re: Granada City Pass

I had same concern as yours. After finding all on-line tickets(for Nazarees palace)had been sold out,I had no other options than buying city pass though I was not sure if the pass would really gurantee the entrance. (Even at the confirmation e-mail they said the schedule for the palace might change...)

I tried to be ealry at the ticket office in case that the pass wouldn't work but all my concern turned to be unnecessary. I could pick up my entrance ticket after showing the pass and even was not asked to show my ID. There was of course no schedule changing! As you imagine ,the best thing was I didn't have to be in a long line for the tickets. (There were more than thousand people in a ticket line around 7:30 a.m.)

Everything was just perfect but only thing that bothere me was picking up the granada pass. Some pass offices closed early, others located where most tourists could hardly find.

So just be known about the time and place for the pass and enjoy the wonderful Alhambra!

4. Re: Granada City Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, September 22, 2009