We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Corby, United...
reviews: 66
Weather

Hi

Arriving next week for 9 days, can anyone tell me what the weather is like there at the moment. Hoping to see some sunshine in the daytime and am expecting it to be cold at night. Have looked at weather forecast but prefer to hear from people in resort.

Many Thanks

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 53
1. Re: Weather

Whatever the weather is this week doesn't guarantee that it will be the same in 9 days time. It will probably be chilly in the evening but likely to be sunny and warmish during the day. Friends of mine who live up in Ojen are complaining that there's been no rain for months and are wanting it to irrigate their newly planted trees and plants so they're praying for rain. I'd just make sure I took layers and take each day as it comes.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia
reviews: 2,531
2. Re: Weather

Oakley:

Temperatures have been running 4 to 18C this week. Plenty of sunshine!

Bristol, United...
reviews: 14
3. Re: Weather

stayed 2 weeks came back 2 days ago and the nights were getting colder and we were wearing coats....the days were warm sunny tee shirts and shorts but by 6ish temps dropped wear layers as said lovely weather for walking ect we enjoyed our winter break

Corby, United...
reviews: 66
4. Re: Weather

Hi

Many thanks for the replies going to pack different layers for all conditions.

Belfast, United...
reviews: 17
5. Re: Weather

Just back warmish during the day in the sun but cold in the shade. Cold in the evening. Weather warnings in link below.

thinkspain.com/news-spain/23593/mercury-plun…

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
reviews: 30
6. Re: Weather

Around this time of year you can get very heavy rainfall and local flooding, happened, in both 2011 and 2012 in November, malaga has suffered flash floods. malagaweather.wordpress.com/tag/floods/

7. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, November 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos