We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much spending money for a week self catering ?

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland uk
How much spending money for a week self catering ?

Hi there heading to torremolinos in October for 6 nights self catering, can anyone tell me how much roughly it is for meals and drinks? I don't drink alcohol, just booked a late deal with n sister. Just going to relax at the beach hopefully we get the weather lol. I had a budget in mind of 70 euros per day for myself for food and drinks, what are your thoughts?

Thanks

Woking, United...
1. Re: How much spending money for a week self catering ?

it does depend if you eat out alot or buy food and eat in, My friend lives there and she only spends €60 a week on food and drink for her apartment and that feeds her and hubby no problem so 70 a day!! plenty menus of the day about €5 and soft drinks. unless you are eating at top places then you should easily get on by 50 a day ! there is another post about this further down that you might want to look at asking the samequestion.

Trish

scotland uk
2. Re: How much spending money for a week self catering ?

It'll prob be a early lunch and dinner nothing fancy pizza or Chinese or fajitas or something. Lol. Also do you know roughly how much is taxi from airport to centre of torremolinos ?

scotland uk
3. Re: How much spending money for a week self catering ?

Sorry should have said I

Will

Be eating out every night for dinner and maybe just go too a small cafe or something for a light lunch. :-)

Huddersfield...
reviews: 5
4. Re: How much spending money for a week self catering ?

Get the train from the airport ,great service (some one will tell you times on here)you can take the luggage trolley over to the station ,depends where you are staying too ,there are taxi's over the rd from Torremolinos station , good supermarket is Mercadona .......enjoy your break away

scotland uk
5. Re: How much spending money for a week self catering ?

Thanks

We're staying in

The Stella Polaris if you know where that is! We've heard it's about 10 min from airport.

Huddersfield...
6. Re: How much spending money for a week self catering ?

Thats not far from station at all ,as i said someone will direct you ,i know the places but not the rd names

scotland uk
7. Re: How much spending money for a week self catering ?

Thanks

Have u been out before? Do you know how cheap it is to eat out for dinner ? We are not fussy be pizza or fajitas or Chinese maybe? I've budgeted 70 euros per day, hopefully that should be ok:-)

Huddersfield...
8. Re: How much spending money for a week self catering ?

We go there every year ,plenty of eating places ,English or Spanish ..i dont think its expensive at all ,if we go self catering we eat breakfast and lunch in and dinner out ,cuts it down

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
reviews: 29
9. Re: How much spending money for a week self catering ?

For the Polaris, exit Torremolinos railway station (15 minute journey from airport), walk straight on, turn left on Calle Danza Invisiable, then in 50 yards right on calle casablanca, at the end of this street, the hotel to your left. Even for me nearly 70 with luggage a 10 minute walk, a lot sooner if younger.

You pass some great tapas bars on the way if you need to refuel.

At the airport the railway station is to the left as you exit T3.

We eat out all the time spend about 50 euros a day.

scotland uk
10. Re: How much spending money for a week self catering ?

Thanks for all

That information, is there anything to do with kids zoo or anything near by?

Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos