We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princesa solar

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lurgan, United...
Princesa solar

Hi we normally stay in the buensol but have seen a good offer in Princesa Solar does anyone know if this would be far from Buensol Thanks

Huddersfield...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Princesa solar

Its a fair way from Buensol and not on the beach ,its on the main rd more towards Torriemolinos itself ...if that helps ,im no good with the st/rd names sorry

Torremolinos, Spain
2. Re: Princesa solar

Hi there

Dinana is quite correct, it is not near Montemar (which is on the border of Torremolinos and Benalmadena) but nearer Torremolinos town itself and the great sub district of La Carihuela.

IMO it's in a better location as although it's on the main street it's very handy for bus links in either direction and only a 10 minute stroll into the village of La Carihuela with it's beautiful beach and cafes/bars/restaurants etc. Also, once you hit the Paseo (promenade) then you can either walk left round the headland into Torremolinos or to the right towards the Marina in Benalmadena.

Oh, the street name is Avenida Carlota Alessandri :)

CB

Huddersfield...
3. Re: Princesa solar

My niece is staying at Princess at the mo , she said its an ok hotel and pretty central for her

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
reviews: 30
4. Re: Princesa solar

next door to Villa albero where the bus stops. Whilst on the main road in a good position overlooking the carihuela area with parque bateria behind the hotel.

taberna Tito Juan voted again the most authentic tapas bar on the pedestrain walkway to the front across the road. A lovely bakery across the road where i have a morning coffee and bun at 7am. In addition pedro the former owner of N340 across from the Princess solar advised me in May when I ran into him that he was re opening in June, if so, a lovely bar to eat in. promised he would put on his famous meat platter, which was a selection of many meats for two people and a bottle of rioja all for 11 euro's total, fantastic value, trouble was difficult to get a seat on a lunch time, full of locals.

Huddersfield...
5. Re: Princesa solar

Bit selfish Ian ,should reserve a seat for you

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
reviews: 30
6. Re: Princesa solar

Fortunately he has a love like me of F I and always finds me a corner to sit in. As the locals support 52 weeks a year rather they had first refusal.

Those who PM me,yes I had a senior moment, meant Pepe, not pedro.

7. Re: Princesa solar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos