We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
reviews: 5
Nightlife

Hi me and my girlfriend are thinking of going to costa del sol in beginning sep what is weather usually like, and what's best resort to choose from benalmadena torremelinos or fuerngirola for young couple in terms of nightlife pubs clubs etc

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 4
1. Re: Nightlife

If you find somewhere at the Marina end of Benalmádena, or the Benalmádena end of Torremolinos (the two places are adjacent to each other) then you will be close to the good nightlife at Benalmádena Marina and the more hectic nightlife at Plaza Solymar in Benalmádena.

Early September is a great time, the weather is still excellent but the unpleasantly-hot nights of August have gone.

Edited: 3:53 am, June 16, 2013
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
reviews: 24
2. Re: Nightlife

In addition if in Benalmadena you have the opportunity to sample the night life of Marbella. My children all in there thirtys go down to marbella on a week end as they say a better night life for their age group.

3. Re: Nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos