We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how expensive is it?

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derry Northern...
how expensive is it?

Roughly how expensive is it? Eg eating out, bars, etc, roughly the usual on a self catering week.

reviews: 32
1. Re: how expensive is it?

About 1.55and 3/4 Ingotsssss

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 60
2. Re: how expensive is it?

Not quite sure what decaff means?

How many people are in your party Bayhota, and what sort of budget are you on? There are lots of reasonably priced bars and restaurants all along the coast. Exactly where in Torremolinos will you be staying?

England
reviews: 11
3. Re: how expensive is it?

I guess it depends on what you eat and drink.....

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
reviews: 29
4. Re: how expensive is it?

Compared with the u.k. very cheap. Glass of rioja and a tapas from 1.25 to 2.25 from the back to the front of Torremolinos.

Most portions in a Spanish bar now less then 6 euro's, even the famous casa juan's doing a promotion at 6 euro's this is the high point.

For between 10 euro's (house) and 13 euro's (rioja) you can get a bottle of wine and the equivilent of 6 tapas.

beer from 1 euro to 1.50 for a small glass.

bucharest
reviews: 8
5. Re: how expensive is it?

Ian, do you mean 13 euro's the wine+tapas? sounds really good.

You know the price from Playa Miquel also? mean bottle of wine, ..?

Torremolinos, Spain
6. Re: how expensive is it?

Not much more tbh ssg, of course you will pay a little bit extra depending on where you are - it's all about location location location ;-) Sat prime position soaking up the atmosphere and the sun you will expect to pay a little more than in a back street cafe bar !!

Definitely worth it in my opinion. You can find as cheap as you like or as expensive as you like, that's the good thing about Torre and it's sub district of Carihuela... it won't leave you disappointed I'm sure :)

CB

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
7. Re: how expensive is it?

ssg: yes I mean 13 euro's for a bottle of rioja (cheaper for house wine) + tapas is the top price we found on our recent trip.

Avoid playa miguel like the plague, but El Horno was 1.70 wine and tapas in May. For me isabel is the beach bar for tapas, think we paid 2.25 last time wine + tapas,

Derry Northern...
8. Re: how expensive is it?

its me and the girlfriend, staying at the stella polaris. WIth the exception of ibiza havent been on holiday to spain since my late teens. Only going for a week self catering, and the budget is roughly £500 each for the week, but ideally id like to spend less if i can get away with it. Too many weddings between now and when we leave.

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
9. Re: how expensive is it?

You got some good tapas bars just outside your door. On C/casablanca Meson Don Quiote and on c/Skal, just passed the Police station Q'bec. Both streets are to the right out of your hotel a 5 minute walk to both.

grimsby lincs
reviews: 54
10. Re: how expensive is it?

for 500 e a week each I would think you can eat and drink very well and have change.

Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos