We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Names of Apartment Blocks in Torremolinos with good location

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
Destination Expert
for Dublin
reviews: 77
Names of Apartment Blocks in Torremolinos with good location

I am looking to rent a one bedroomed apartment close to the cente and seafront of Torremolinos. Can someone who visits this area on a regular basis point me to the better located and better apartment blocks, by name. There are many apartments available to rent and it is very confusing. Also is there a better "area" to rent in?

Torremolinos, Spain
1. Re: Names of Apartment Blocks in Torremolinos with good location

Hi there

If you can give us an idea as to what you want to do during the day/night so that we can advise an area to you. There are many areas as i'm sure you can imagine, so to make sure we give you the best options this info would be really helpful.

Thanks

CB

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Dublin
2. Re: Names of Apartment Blocks in Torremolinos with good location

Just stroll along the promenade, people watch, have a few nice meals, a few beers. A nice apartment with AC, UK. TV Channels, a good sized balcony. Evening, would be a meal rather than a pub/karaoke. Not too hilly location, preferably on the flat.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 53
3. Re: Names of Apartment Blocks in Torremolinos with good location

Sounds like La Carihuela would be ideal for you. Its in between Torremolinos and Benalmadena and you can walk along the paseo to both places. There are lots of great bars and restaurants in the back streets and on the paseo, you could eat in a different place every day.

The apartments I stayed in when I stayed there were a bit dated and didn't have a good view or anything (I think they were called the Carihuela Playa Sol, so I would avoid them, unless someone can say they've improved in the last 5 years!).

Have a look at the reviews on this link:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g187440-…

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 42
4. Re: Names of Apartment Blocks in Torremolinos with good location

La Nogalera in the town centre, Bajondillo apartments at beach level.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Dublin
5. Re: Names of Apartment Blocks in Torremolinos with good location

Ceejayblue. Thanks for the link. Very useful and enjoyable to read. This seems like the area that would suit us best. La Carihuela. There are some small apartment blocks over shops and restaurants that seem reasonably priced. Apartment Caracas caught our eye. I would be interested in any others in this area close to the sea.

Thanks manzana for the names of both blocks. Both look interesting and available through most of the hotel sites.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 53
6. Re: Names of Apartment Blocks in Torremolinos with good location

Have a look at this link BoxtheFox as it has some suggestions also, including Playa Miguel apartments. Playa Miguel is a great chirringuito on the beach which also has a restaurant opposite it on the passeo, and they have apartments that they let out.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187440-i353-k53…

scotland
reviews: 117
7. Re: Names of Apartment Blocks in Torremolinos with good location

I'd say La Carihuela would be ideal for you also ,as above http://www.playamiguel.es/index.htm

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 58
8. Re: Names of Apartment Blocks in Torremolinos with good location

Hi Box,

Have a look at the old Irish favourite Sol Timor, on the seafront, good bars and restaurants closeby, easy walk to La Cariheula along the paseo, or to Benalmadena marina in the opposite direction. You could also consider the Sol Aloha next door to the Timor, more expensive but four star against the Timor three star. I personally prefer to stay in the Timor, one bed apartment has a better layout than Aloha, gardens are bigger and better, the Flintstones theme could scare some animals but are loved by kids of all ages! The public areas not as good as Aloha but stroll into the Aloha for bar and entertainment if you wish.

See both of these at www.melia.com, while on the web join their melia rewards club for free and get discounted prices. Wherever you go have a great time,

Joxxer

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Dublin
9. Re: Names of Apartment Blocks in Torremolinos with good location

Guys. I am still in my pyjamas trying to get through all the stuff you have sent me. Then there's all the other stuff as well. I will come back to it this evening. Thanks for all the links.

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 58
10. Re: Names of Apartment Blocks in Torremolinos with good location

Box,

Stay in Torremolinos, get train to Malaga to shop in Larios centre - Primark and Dunnes have good pyjamas

Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos