We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfers

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Airport transfers

Hi im traveling with a toddler from Glasgow to Malaga and staying at Hotel Sol Don Pedro in Torremolinos shuttle transfer from airport are included does anyone know how long they take? For quickness would we be better getting a taxi, how much would that cost??

Edited: 5:37 pm, March 24, 2013
Torremolinos, Spain
1. Re: Airport transfers

Depends who is with you i guess, it's not far however you make the journey, about half an hour i would say!

Taxi about €15 - €18 - but you can always double check at the rank outside the terminal.

CB

scotland
reviews: 118
2. Re: Airport transfers

If you dont know the area and have a toddler I'd stick with the transfer ,or your hotel is on the Paseo down at the beach The train will take you to Torremolinos station which is up in the center and would involve a walk (all down hill).and a taxi would be about €6 from the train station .

Airport taxi will be around 20€

Edited: 5:42 pm, March 24, 2013
Glasgow, United...
3. Re: Airport transfers

Thank you for your reply. This has been helpfull

CM

scotland
reviews: 118
4. Re: Airport transfers

The Train station is across from T3 arrivals hall exit door and easy to find if you take that option

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 57
5. Re: Airport transfers

Used Sol hotels free transfers recently, worked perfectly, a mam was at the airport arrivals with our name on a board, took us directly to his car and went directly to hotel

6. Re: Airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos