We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private transfers.

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 30
Private transfers.

Hi. Two of us arriving Torremolinos in four weeks time, looking to book private transfer for Malaga Airport to Torremolinos, Hotel Don Pedro.

Good price coming up from Suntransfers. Has anyone used this company or can give us any word of how good their service is.

Thanks, Bob.

Aberdeen, United...
11. Re: Private transfers.

Hi, CB

Thanks, you hit the nail firmly on the head.

Still would like to hear from anyone else who has had any experience of Suntransfer before I finalise plans.

Once again thanks for the replies

United Kingdom
reviews: 19
12. Re: Private transfers.

I believe broxi72 said earlier on no problems with that company?

I'm wondering why you're so anxious to know about this company. Is it because it's the cheapest ? No that cannot be as you've said you're not bothered about the cost?

Arroyo de la Miel...
reviews: 59
13. Re: Private transfers.

I thought the "Don" hotels ran a pick up service?

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 4
14. Re: Private transfers.

If the taxi drivers get their way there won't be any private transfers from the airport any way.

Suntransfers are a rip-off, they are quoting €41.70 return. Don't use them.

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 6
15. Re: Private transfers.

when we holidayed as a family we booked a package ,the usual 2 hours or so on the bus

then just the two of us ,we booked transfers as it meant we could cost our trip

now we just jump in a taxi,with less chance of anything going wrong i e delays etc

never had to queue for a cab anywhere, return trip just ask at reception when you are ready to head to the airport and they will call a cab for you

scotland
reviews: 117
16. Re: Private transfers.

For me I'd take the train , however as above a Taxi from the airport is so easy and way less than the quoted price of €41.70 , which is a rip off IMO also

Aberdeen, United...
17. Re: Private transfers.

Don't know why I bothered asking my question.

Have asked question twice, clarified why I want to use private transfer and still I get replies telling me how wrong I am to go down that route.

Out of a dozen replies , got one answer to my question some sarky replies and a couple of helpful and useful comments.

Thanks for those, you know who you are.

Won't bother you with any more questions.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 54
18. Re: Private transfers.

Ouldbob - the suggestions were made in case nobody came back to you with comments about Suntransfers. The suggestions, although not what you were looking for, were good advice and were there for you to take on board or not. They will, however, help other people who may do a search for transfers on the forums so they are valid comments.

If you do use Suntransfers it would be helpful if you came back to the forum and let people know if they were good value and had good customer service.

Durham, United...
reviews: 47
19. Re: Private transfers.

Travel Republic is the same price I've just checked as I'm staying at sol Don Pablo in June.

20. Re: Private transfers.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 am, April 02, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos