We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marconfort Grogo Mar and Beach Club

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Warrington
Marconfort Grogo Mar and Beach Club

Hi all

Has anyone stayed at one and used the other on the same holiday.?

Nerja, Spain
reviews: 40
1. Re: Marconfort Grogo Mar and Beach Club

There was a thread on this subject recently.

The A.I. package is not interchangeable between the 2 hotels - at least you cannot use the facilities at the Beach Club if staying at the Griego Mar not sure about the other way round.

Edited: 1:02 pm, February 22, 2013
Warrington
2. Re: Marconfort Grogo Mar and Beach Club

Thanks for that Campolady.

Doncaster
Destination Expert
for Lassi
reviews: 29
3. Re: Marconfort Grogo Mar and Beach Club

Hi!

This could be the thread that Campolady was referring to:

http://tinyurl.com/apn9vk5

Colin

Nerja, Spain
4. Re: Marconfort Grogo Mar and Beach Club

Actually it was this one bigcol tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187440-i353-k61…

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 4
5. Re: Marconfort Grogo Mar and Beach Club

You can see why they won't let their visitors mix 'n' match - during the day all the Griego people would be crowding out the Beach Club and then the Griego Mar would be full of the Beach Club lot coming up to town at night....

Nerja, Spain
6. Re: Marconfort Grogo Mar and Beach Club

Also people at the Beach Club pay 4 star rates whilst those at the Griego Mar only pay for 3 star accommodation; would seem unfair for people paying lower prices to be able to use the facilities at the more expensive hotel.

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 35
7. Re: Marconfort Grogo Mar and Beach Club

I've used both at different times and there's nothing to say you can use the other from where you're staying. I was in the Beach Club last October and there was a drunken man arguing the toss as he was a guest at the Griego Mar saying that he was A.I. at the Griego therefore he should be entitled to use this hotel also, he wouldn't let up and was having a right carry-on even though the staff kept repeating that he couldn't have one, they eventually let him have a beer (or maybe two) to calm him down and he did but he wasn't seen again so by that i assume you can't use both hotels.

8. Re: Marconfort Grogo Mar and Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos