We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

M 127 bus from malaga airport

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 28
M 127 bus from malaga airport

Hi

Staying at Tarik hotel.

Taxi ?

Train or Bus M 127 Does anyone know where bus M127 leaves from at airport.

any info appreciated.

Dublin, Ireland
31. Re: M 127 bus from malaga airport

hi there, we are flying to malaga , hotel tarik this week. do u mind sharing your experience and which way did you go about transfer from the airport, is there a bus? Thanks a million.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 53
32. Re: M 127 bus from malaga airport

You could get the train from the airport to Torremolinos and then a taxi from the station to the hotel. Also, have a look at the sticky at the top of the forum for details of local transport and in the top questions in the column on the right of this thread there is a link to the transport from airport thread.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 53
33. Re: M 127 bus from malaga airport

You could also have a look at this link:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187440-i353-k60…

scotland
reviews: 117
34. Re: M 127 bus from malaga airport

Tarik hotel. is on the Paseo down at the beach The train will take you to Torremolinos station which is up in the center and would involve a walk (all down hill).or a taxi from the station is around 6€

The airport bus will not take you to Hotel Tarik

Bangor
reviews: 3
35. Re: M 127 bus from malaga airport

Hi, hopefully someone will correct me if mistaken but I'm sure I recall the airport bus (128) going along part of the seafront and around several hotels in the Playamar area, therfore possibly in fairly easy walking distance to the Tarik. Sorry I can't post the bus route map link, maybe someone will!

Dublin, Ireland
36. Re: M 127 bus from malaga airport

thanks a mill , i think i will try the bus 128 , hopefully wont be a long walk. does anyone here have an idea on how much a taxi will cost from the airport to hotel tarik?

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 4
37. Re: M 127 bus from malaga airport

If you get the 128 and get off at Paseo del Colarado it's only a short (500m) flat walk to the Tarik, just turn left and follow Benyamina down to the sea and turn right.

Here's the 128 timetable:

http://www.ctmam.es/lineas/M-128

A taxi from the airport will be around €17, incredibly annoying for such a short distance but it's a Malaga cab going out of zone and there is also an airport pick-up surcharge. Cheaper to get the train to Torremolinos station and a cab from there.

If you don't mind a walk the Tarik is walkable from Torremolinos station - about 15 mins or so.

38. Re: M 127 bus from malaga airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos