We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pedro hotel

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
reviews: 14
pedro hotel

can anyone tell me how to enquire about this hotel walked passed it and liked the look of it the hotel is painted blue cant find any info 0on it only the pedro bars seems to come up any help would be great thanks sorry its on the sea front

Arroyo de la Miel...
reviews: 65
1. Re: pedro hotel

…melia.com/hoteles/…home.htm

Northumberland
reviews: 10
2. Re: pedro hotel

There's another Hotel Pedro. Right on the front at La Carihuela. We had an excellent meal and very cheap bottle of house red there recently. Rooms facing the sea look very promising. It is on Facebook.

C/ Bultó,1

29620 Torremolinos

Phone +34 952 38 54 79

Email hotelpedro@hotmail.com

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 4
3. Re: pedro hotel

Lovely food, lovely staff and great coffee in there - the hotel gets fully booked well in advance so if you want to stay there make sure you book early.

cork city
reviews: 2
4. Re: pedro hotel

Is this one of the sol don hotels Nosoy, If not is there any reason I should book one over the other in your opinion regarding the don marco , pablo or pedro.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 4
5. Re: pedro hotel

Nope Cumnor, I was referring to Hotel Cafe Pedro in La Carihuela as in post 2. I think the Don Marco is the best of the 'Dons', although the facilties in all are shared by all - if you use the search facility there have been lots of threads about the Dons.

Edited: 5:37 am, December 19, 2012
cork city
reviews: 2
6. Re: pedro hotel

Thanks again Nosoyguiri.

United Kingdom
reviews: 19
7. Re: pedro hotel

Cumnor you ask is there any reason to book one over the other, rather depends on what you're looking for , I'm happy enough in the Don Pablo.

8. Re: pedro hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 22, 2013