We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luca costa lago questions - post riu

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
reviews: 12
luca costa lago questions - post riu

hi all.

first time to Torremolinos for me, going Jan for a cheeky weekend.

Does the Luca Costa Lago have wifi and if so how much is it ?

It's just me and a mate going for a break away from the kids / wives and whilst I'm not expecting an 18-30 (good job we're far too old for all that) is it going to be like really, really quiet in the hotel?

Thanks

DA

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
reviews: 23
1. Re: luca costa lago questions - post riu

On a week end some of the beach bars should be open, the centre will certainly be very busy. Further round the front towards Benalmadena the carihuela area will be very busy on the week end lunch time.

Benalamdena marina will probably be busy on a night.

Hotel has chargable wi fi policy, no idea of the cost.

Manchester
2. Re: luca costa lago questions - post riu

Thanks Ian.

On the basis that it's just a cheeky weekend and there's just the two of us I'm not overly worried, it's just handy if there's wifi at a reasonable price. Reading the actual reviews its as if the recent reviewers were at two different places !

Cheers

DA

England
reviews: 10
3. Re: luca costa lago questions - post riu

We came back a week ago. Hotel was very busy, but is in a fairly quiet part of Torre. Most bars along sea front were very quiet and many were closed until you get further into the centre.

I wouldn't describe it as 'dead' just a bit quiet.

Costa Lago charge 2 euros for an hour of wi-fi (half hour if you use their pc's) and only available in reception lounge and first floor pc area.

I think the reviews reflect what people went there expecting - some obviously don't do any research and just look at the price.

The hotel does attract mainly 'older' clients but that may also have been because it's out of season.

Manchester
4. Re: luca costa lago questions - post riu

I wanted to check the place out as if the place measures up I may return in Aug with the family for a couple of weeks.

All we're after is a weekend away, a bit of a laugh and a few drinks. I'm not planning of spending too much time out of the hotel other than a few walks - we won't be crawling round the bars.

We're not fussy eaters and as long as we can get a Cruzcampo or ten all will, I'm sure, be fine.

That wifi rate seems a bit steep compared to other places I've been but not to worry.

Thanks,

DA

5. Re: luca costa lago questions - post riu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, December 16, 2013