We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Torremolinos all inclusive hotel near train station

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 8
Torremolinos all inclusive hotel near train station

Hi does anyone know of a hotel near the train station in Torremolinos

that does all inclusive please?

Torrox, Spain
reviews: 47
1. Re: Torremolinos all inclusive hotel near train station

There is the Gran Cervantes - very close BUT not the best hotel we have stayed in at Torremolinos (we found the staff and food very disappointing) although I am sure other people will disagree.

Edited: 8:09 am, November 22, 2012
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
reviews: 29
2. Re: Torremolinos all inclusive hotel near train station

Marconfort Griego is just a 5 minutes walk from the railway station, some friends of ours stayed there on a B & B basis last month and loved it. ( A I is available)

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 39
3. Re: Torremolinos all inclusive hotel near train station

As Ian above says the Marconfort Griego Mar (although overlooking some high rise flats across from it) is in the centre of town and roughly 5-10 mins walk down to the train station. It also has a sister hotel on the beach called Marconfort Beach Club and that station (called La Colina) is about 12-15 mins walk up from that hotel. It's one stop away from the main Torremolinos stop. Both hotels do All-Inclusive.

Edited: 11:30 am, November 23, 2012
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
reviews: 29
4. Re: Torremolinos all inclusive hotel near train station

I would wonder about A I in the centre of Torremolinos. Some great places to eat and drink all within yards of the Griego Mar and Cervantes.

You could do endless different tapas routes from both hotels having 4/5 drinks and not walking 1000 yards.

Behind the Griego some great watering holes, for me as you walk to the bull ring away from the centre the value increases with great food and drinks.

At the end of last month the prices we paid, as we finished summer, were for nothing.

Even on the carihuela all courses were priced at 6 euro's even at casa juans, eating for nothing.

5. Re: Torremolinos all inclusive hotel near train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos