We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked. Nighlife?

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 35
Just booked. Nighlife?

Just booked Marconfort Beach Club Hotel for a week next month. We were wondering where the best places are for nightlife, entertainment, shows, bars etc We also intend to visit Benalmadena and Fuengirola while we're there seeing as we couldn't decide on which resort to choose between them! We'd stayed in Torremolinos last October but we were at it's sister hotel in the middle of town so we believe (or hope) we didn't see the best of Torre the last time. Any recommendations, tips, info etc greatly appreciated, we're 42 & 43, don't do clubs but love barlife.

Jambonian.

belfast
reviews: 22
1. Re: Just booked. Nighlife?

The Beach Club is actually in quite a quiet area at the Málaga end of Torremolinos so you won't find many bars on your doorstep. However, taxis are cheap and plentiful and there is lots of life within a short journey.

If you are looking for traditionally Spanish nightlife you will find it in and around La Carihuela and in the chiringuitos along the promenade.

If it's karaoke and live music that you prefer I would advise you to try the Montemar Bajo area near the Aloha Puerto and Nautilus hotels. Here you will find lots of British and Irish style pubs with quiz nights and bingo.

If you fancy something a bit livelier there are a few music bars around Benalmádena Marina as well as an Ice Bar, although I've never tried this myself.

Hope this helps. Have a great time. I'm only home a few days but wish I was back.

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 35
2. Re: Just booked. Nighlife?

Thanks, i'll try the Montemar area. When we were on the train goin to Malaga one night there was a station at Montemar, i assume this is the area you're talking about and possibly where we would get off? Don't suppose you know how far the train station is from the Beach Club Hotel do you? I know that there's a bus stop outside the hotel which is fine but we enjoyed getting around using the train the last time. We will definitely be spending some time in both Benal and Fueng so the train option is always handy to know about as well.

I've read that quite a lot of people like the La Cariheula area so this'll be visited while we're there too.

3. Re: Just booked. Nighlife?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, December 13, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos