We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Stops Benalmadena

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lakes
Bus Stops Benalmadena

When using the bus from Torremolinos to Benalmadena Costa what are the next few stops after "Hotel Triton"

Scotland
reviews: 23
1. Re: Bus Stops Benalmadena

Hi Tam. In order after the Triton they are Antonio Machado, Selwo Marina, Benal Beach, McDonald's Bil Bil, Residencia Marymar, Sunset Beach, and Apartmentos Flatotel.

If you need further out, let me know.

Tony.

Lakes
2. Re: Bus Stops Benalmadena

Many thanks Tony for the info, was looking for nearest stop for the new Xanit Hospital and was not sure which one to get off, sure I will figure it out now, thank again

Scotland
reviews: 23
3. Re: Bus Stops Benalmadena

If you are travelling to the Xanit from Torremolinos, I might think about taking the train to Arroyo de la Miel, alight there, and hop on the Line 2 Urbano bus (Estupa-Nueva Torrequebrada) to the very door of the hospital. It is only 10 stops (12 minutes) away.

Times of the bus at Arroyo station are 07.31, 8.14, 09.04, 09.55, 10.56, 11.47, 12.37, 13.28, 14.18, 15.09, 16.01, 16.53, 17.53, 18.45, 19.32, 20.24, 21.14 and 21.59. Flat fare is 1.20e.

The link below will help with times for the return journey.

ctsa-portillo.com/ima/pdf/benalmadena-urb.pdf

4. Re: Bus Stops Benalmadena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, October 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos