We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jazz clubs

Which Marbella hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
jazz clubs

i am looking for a place that plays jazz music anywhere on the costa del sol,i will be in puerto banus from 03.02.13 until 07.02.13,thanks

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
reviews: 26
1. Re: jazz clubs

Family there, found a Jazz Club a while ago but it didn't last. They were just telling me it seems quieter than usual, even for January. They said practically everything in Marbella old town and P Banus is closed at the moment. Hopefully, some will re-open for February!

London
reviews: 41
2. Re: jazz clubs

Some restaurants have singers in the evenings, but I'm not sure if they are jazz singers in particular, but take a look at their websites to see what events they have coming up. Garum on the Paseo Maritimo have dinner shows, you could try calling them (they speak perfect English) to find out if they are going to be jazz perfomers. If nothing else though, Garum is a wonderful venue with delicious food all day and charming staff, so a visit there would be worthwhile anyway in my book! In PB itself, there is Old Joy's Piano Bar and they have good singers who cover everyone from Frank Sinatra to The Killers, and there's La Sala Restaurant who may have showcases on, again take a look at their websites to see if its something that is of interest to you.

3. Re: jazz clubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 27, 2014