We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do you know of a good guide for a day?

Which Marbella hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
reviews: 19
Do you know of a good guide for a day?

We are doing a cruise and getting a one day taste of culture. We want to see the unmissable things??? We leave day after tomorrow. Thank you for any help.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 60
1. Re: Do you know of a good guide for a day?

You don't need a guide to have a wander round Marbella. If you cruise ship is docking at Malaga I'd stay in Malaga, go to the tourist information office (near the port) and they will point you in the right direction of the best places to see in Malaga in a day (although I have to say its all worth seeing!). Its a good hour or more to get to Marbella and then have a wander around and then the same back to Malaga.

If you do still want to go to Marbella the best place to visit is the Old Town and the paseo but as I say, if you are docking in Malaga, I'd stay and have a look as this wonderful city which has more culture and heritage than Marbella has.

2. Re: Do you know of a good guide for a day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 07, 2014