We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monte Aventura

Which Marbella hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
reviews: 36
Monte Aventura

I saw the reviews of this tour company and am interested in going. Does anyone know the cost of it, per person, and how long of a day it is?

Thanks

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 50
1. Re: Monte Aventura

Hi, I am their biggest fan!!!!! Have been twice and done two different types of trip. They are around €75 a person and they pick you up at your resort (or close to it) in the morning - generally between 8.30am and 9.30am depending on where you go.

The first time we went we took the trip up into the mountains and went to a goat farm and tried slingshots at a target (although since then I think the farmer has passed away so they will go somewhere else now), we went all through the hills and the forest and saw lots of flora and fauna and ended up walking into a part of the national park that Monte Aventura have access to that is not really a public area. It is a beautiful river and small pool area with a waterfall. It is absolutely wonderful.

Last year we did the Ronda tour which went all through the mountains, through little villages (including the one used for the Smurfs film) and stopped off in places that you wouldn't see unless you did the tour. We ended up in the gorge at Ronda and then up into Ronda itself.

Both tours included a great typically Spanish lunch in out of the way places. You get lots of photo opportunities and Antonio and Hugo (the two guys in my profile picture) are brilliant. Antonio (the one on my right) is so knowledgable and passionate about the eco system of Spain that its infectious.

Have a look at the website, (they have a facebook page too) and on You Tube. This year and next things will be different because of the recent fires destroying a lot of the trees but they are involved in replanting trees.

Last year we were picked up at around 8.30am and dropped back at our resort at around 8pm! It was a really long day but OMG it was amazing. Make sure you take a bottle of water with you and sunscreen and a hat as it can be very hot - its also very dusty out there so don't wear anything too fancy! Depending on which trip you go on take your swimming gear and a towel as if you stop off near the pool you can have a lovely cool dip.

As you can see, I am mad about them and recommend them all the time. You will have a great time if you go out with them.

NJ
2. Re: Monte Aventura

Thanks, I took a look at the web site but it doesn't give much information on what types of tours are available. I'm waiting for an email from them.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
3. Re: Monte Aventura

You won't be disappointed, have a look at some of their You Tube videos. They do a couple of different tours but I suspect since the fires they may well have had to change some of their routes.

NJ
4. Re: Monte Aventura

Okay, we'll take a look.

COSTA DEL SOL
reviews: 1
5. Re: Monte Aventura

1. Monte Aventura, Andalucia Ecotour www.monteaventura.com www.monteaventura.net

Guided Trip to discover de Real Spain, Nature Park and surroundings, declared Biosphere Reserve by the UNESCO, in special convertible four wheels vehicles. The Jeeps are driven by expert and friendly naturalist guides. In these activities you can discover the wilderness of the mountains and feel the contact with nature. You will also visit charming white villages to find the real life in Andalusia. Relaxing bath in a real "ecological paradise" with waterfalls and natural pools and river waters, Unforgettable!. (weather permitting)

Full day trip with lunch included. Two Options:

- Sierra de las Nieves Nature Park:

- Ronda Natural:

mobil: (+ 34) 656 96 04 78

6. Re: Monte Aventura

Hi! I would like to congratulate this company on the most informal and informative trip of the Sierra das Nieves. We visited 3 small villages including Smufland! I very cute village where all the houses are painted blue! We had a meal in a very quaint restaurant serving delicious traditional spanish food

We saw fantastic views and the beautiful Ronda full of history that was related to us by a very knowledgeable Hugo!

I would defiantly recommend this trip. It might seem expensive BUT it's worth every penny. They pick you up and bring you back and it's a whole day as well including your lunch. Marvellous!

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
7. Re: Monte Aventura

I so agree with you! As you can see from my previous post I'm their biggest fan! Going again in September and are trying to decide between doing the Ronda trip or the trip around the mountain villages and the goat farm and the dip in the beautiful pool. Can't wait.

8. Re: Monte Aventura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 09, 2014