We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Canas Beach apartments - September

Which Marbella hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 24
Las Canas Beach apartments - September

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has rented apartments in this complex and can anyone tell us what its like? We are renting from an owner so I'm not worried about the apt itself, just wondering about the area really.

We have been told that its on the Golden Mile, half way between Marbella Town and Puerto Banus. We wont be renting a car but dont mind walking. Is there a lot of walking involved though to get into the town does anyone know?

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 60
1. Re: Las Canas Beach apartments - September

Don't know the resort myself, but looking on google its a fair walk into PB and Marbella but there is a bus stop mentioned in this link.

http://www.lascanasmarbella.com/location.html

London
reviews: 13
2. Re: Las Canas Beach apartments - September

While I have never stayed at Las Cañas Beach, I stay near there and can say that it is a very well maintained complex on a nice beach.

It is located on the Golden Mile which to my mind is the best place to stay in the Marbella area. You are steps from nice beach clubs like Trocadero Playa and MC Beach, great restaurants like MC Cafe, Villa Tiberio, Da Bruno a Casa and Polo House.

And yes you are about midway between Old Town Marbella and Puerto Banus. In terms of walking it is a little far if you were planning to do it on a regular basis. I walk now and then along the Paseo Marítimo into Marbella, its a pleasant walk, but most of the time I go by car to Marbella and Puerto Banus. There is however a bus stop directly in front of the building so it should be fairly easy to get back and forth.

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 1
3. Re: Las Canas Beach apartments - September

These apartments are extremely well located. The average person would stroll into the Old Town of Marbella in 10/15 minutes. You have the choice of either walking along the beachfront, or along the main road which has very wide footpaths, A bus or taxi would be recommended if you were going for a night out to Puerto Baunis, as firstly its a little further away, and secondly if you are walking along the beachfront, you have to go down on the sand for just a few meters which is not easy in high heels. On the otherhabd it is a fabalous walk by day in your shorts and trainors, it takes aprox 45/50 minutes.

Las Canas Beach Apts, to my mind is the best complex in this stretch of The Golden Mile, it is close to 2 large supermarkets, pharmacy, shops of all kind and a wonderful selection of restaurants that covers all taste and pockets. There is no need for a car when you are staying here unless you need it for extended sightseeing or perhaps going to one of the many golf clubs inthe area.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 60
4. Re: Las Canas Beach apartments - September

Phil, welcome to the forums. This thread is over 7 months old and the original poster has already had their holiday. However, I'm sure if someone is searching for information on these apartments though they will find the information in your post extremely helpful.

CJB

5. Re: Las Canas Beach apartments - September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 26, 2014